Membership & Giving
Join the hundreds of scholars who have already joined the Association of Caribbean Historians. Our membership year runs from June 1 to May 31. Benefits include:
- Electronic subscription to the semi-annual ACH newsletter, the Bulletin.
- Early notification of conference calls for papers and registration.
- Eligibility for ACH awards and prizes.
- Notification of other events and programs beneficial to members.
- Inclusion in the premier academic institution of pan-Caribbean Studies.
More importantly, you will be part of a unique multi-lingual organization that offers an unparalleled opportunity for scholarly exchange.
There are six membership categories:
Teachers (primary/secondary), Graduate students, and Retirees ($25)
Non-tenured Faculty, Caribbean-based lecturers ($50 a year): for faculty, public history, or governmental positions.
Tenured professors and other established researchers ($75 a year):
Institutional Members ($100 a year): for colleges, universities, libraries, museums, and other cultural and educational organizations.
Benefactor ($150 a year): a higher category of giving to support the organization’s activities.
Life Membership ($500): the best membership bargain—equivalent to 10 years of annual membership, but valid for life. For more information about life membership, click here.